Sunday, June 7, 2009

This weekend I...

I went to the Fort McMurray Christian School Gala, where I met this hilarious man who was hosting it and I also got to wear that beautiful "life jacket" made out of balloons. After the Gala my dad and I watched Fargo..which was amazing.
On Saturday I watched Barton Fink...I love John Turturro so much.
On Sunday Kevin, Mike and I went on a nature hike.




I thought this was a perfect bench for thinking and pondering...maybe even making out on if I were into that kind of thing...GROSS.
I really appreciated this sign because I think its really rude when people drive in the trails...they are for walking and biking...cars go on the ROAD.
After the walk and some food we unwound by playing on the park.



Kevin biffed really badly when he was jumping off the swing...those wood chips sting.

3 comments:

  1. I've never understood why they started using wood chips instead of sand in playgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you enjoyed both fago and barton fink, you will most definitely enjoy the Coen Bros other films....Watch these:

    Millers Crossing
    The Man Who Wasn't There
    O Brother Where Art Thou
    The Big Lebowski
    Burn After Reading
    Blood Simple

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man that balloon vest in great.

    ReplyDelete